Delivery Fit Guidelines
Prior to delivery
- Use the FIT tool (on the back) to verify your purchase will fit through doors, stairways, hallways, corners, and in the room. You may be asked to sign a FIT waiver at time of delivery.
- Special requirements for delivery such as a small truck, gate codes, specific hours of access, building insurance, freight elevator access, etc. must be noted for delivery. Please contact Living Spaces.
- Waiting for your new home or building access? Your order has been placed on an “Estimated Delivery” date. Once you receive keys please call Living Spaces to confirm the delivery date. You can postpone delivery up to 30 days from the point of purchase.
- You will be contacted by text or automated phone message reminding you of the scheduled delivery 24 hours in advance and providing you with a 3 hour delivery window. This is only a courtesy reminder.
Need to change delivery?
- Delivery changes can be made online by visiting https://www.livingspaces.com/changedelivery or by calling Living Spaces – 1-877-266-7300.
- To avoid additional fees, delivery changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to delivery
- Additional fees will incur if you call the day of delivery or less than 48 hours prior to change your delivery.
The day of delivery
- Delivery Day is here!! Your purchases are on the way! Track your purchases while on route at www.livingspaces.com (click on “Track Delivery” at the top and enter your sales order number).
- The area and walkways must be clear of existing furniture / obstacles. The team will not move existing furniture.
- Someone 18 or older must be on premise for the entire 3 hour delivery window.
- Inspect all items thoroughly before your driver leaves.
Measuring for delivery
We want to ensure your new furniture is delivered successfully. Here is some important measurement and obstruction information you should consider before you purchase your furniture and have it delivered
Quick fit questions
- Can our delivery truck fit down your road?
- Will the furniture fit through all doorways?
- Will your hallway size allow our team to fit through with product?
- Will the furniture fit up your stairway?
- Is your room ready for the product?
Exterior/Front doorway height
Exterior/Front doorway width and clearance to opposite wall
Staircase corner width* and clearance to opposite wall upstairs *if your stairs curve
Low-hanging light fixtures
Interior doorway width and clearance to opposite wall
Interior doorway height
Stairwell overhang/ceiling height
How we measure your furniture
We measure your furniture by length, width and height as seen below to determine how much floor and wall space your new furniture will occupy.
Measuring for delivery
Measure the diagonal depth and width of the furniture as seen below to determine if it will fit through your home’s entryways.
Case goods diagonal depth DD must be less than the entryway dimension 1, stairway dimensions 3, 4 & 8 and all interior doorways 6 or 7.
Case goods width W must be less than entryway dimensions 1 or 2, stairway dimensions 3, 4 & 8 and all interior doorways 6 or 7.
Sofa length L must be less than entryway dimension 1, stairway dimensions 3, 4 & 8 and all interior doorways 6 or 7
Sofa diagonal depth DD must be less than the entryway dimension 2, stairway dimensions 3, 4 & 8 and all interior doorways 6 or 7.