Wood Filing Cabinets
Consider a quality wood file cabinet for chic home office style and an effortless way to store and organize your paperwork.
Style Features of Wood File Cabinets
Wood file cabinets may make it a breeze to keep loose papers and files tidy and organized, but that’s not all they do. Featuring unique stylistic elements – ranging from sleek hutches and shelving to industrial metal hardware, wood file cabinets bring an effortlessly chic vibe to any home office space. Here are a few popular features of wood file cabinets:
- Solid wood construction. Instead of thin wood veneers, opt for wood file cabinets made from a solid block or thick-cut veneers of sturdy, durable wood – such as pine or acacia – for a difference in quality both seen and felt.
- Metal hardware. Wood file cabinets with visible metal bolts, frames and other hardware will add an industrial-chic edge to any office space.
- Rugged textures (knots, nicks, splits and unique imperfections). Knots, nicks, splits and other imperfections of a file cabinet made from genuine wood add a rugged charm that can only come from genuine wood craftsmanship.
- Distressed finishes. Just as with any wood furniture piece, distressing the finish of a wood file cabinet adds a rustic, vintage-chic charm – perfect for country or cottage-chic styles.
- Pullout drawers. Finally and most importantly, what would a file cabinet be without storage functionality? From pullout drawers to open-shelf designs, wood file cabinets designed for practical storage will help to keep any unsightly papers properly filed and out of sight – and your home office feeling organized and refreshed.